Saturday, November 10, 2007
Minor Flannel
Posted by
Anonymous
at
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Labels: Flora, Outer Sydney, Wildflowers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Snappy sometimes Spooky Sydney
Posted by
Anonymous
at
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Labels: Flora, Outer Sydney, Wildflowers
11 comments:
Actinotus minor is a tiny version of the Flannel Flower. An erect perennial herb, 15–50 cm high with long slender stems.
Stars scattered across the ground!
Yes Modroom, and they were too shiny in the sun instead of the moon to be photographed well! You can tell their tininess by the size of the other leaves :)
The sunlight is giving them their shine which befits their star shapes, and they're tiny because stars are far away.
Thank you for their explanation of design, Modroom :)
Do you have some jammies made out of these? heeeee. Do they smell good? The flowers not the jammies, unless you really do have pjs made of these.
HAHHAA, no I don't have smelly jammies made from Actinotus minors! They are very tiny Perriette, if I tried to smell one it would get stuck up a nostril - for good!
Tehehe - you guys crack me up. When I grow up I want to be a big smarty like all youse guys Tehehehe!
These are darling Anon, and nothing like the new 'Federation Stars' (hybrid) thats 'so hot right now'.....which I forgot to look for at the garden centre the other day, Doh!
I've heard of the new Federation Stars but haven't seen them yet. These littlies are everywhere right now and could be mistaken as weeds if not blinded by their stardom, Lavender ;)
Oh I miss these ones. They look like stars on the ground. No need to wear them as jammies. Just roll on the ground.
HAHA, Ces is rolling on the ground here and Lavender is over in the fungi! You two really do like bush 'walking' don't you!
Post a Comment